Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 January 2020

Kinnikuman Characters #1 Sneagator

Sneagator (スニゲーター) is an alligator and sneaker themed Choujin. He was the first opponent that Kinnikuman fought in the Golden Mask Arc. He represents the "Gator Hell", with the ability of turning inanimate objects into various reptiles, although this is eventually revealed to be an illusion. He is also able to shape-shift into various reptilian forms, such as a turtle or a frilled lizard. His true form is the foot of a T-Rex.
Pictured here are five different forms of the character, all were sculpts imported into the M.u.s.c.l.e.range.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are very talented. You should post on other social medias. I enjoyed Kinnikuman when I was younger, and I always wished someone would paint those miniature figurines, especially cause they had almost every characters (even the ones that just appeared once in the background).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have over half of the kinnikuman/Muscle figures painted up, and of course there are still some great new sculpts being produced in Japan.
    Most of my work is on my Instagram account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mike,
    Really nice work. I am learning how to paint 54mm Figs, and would love to hear how you prep and paint. The blog posts where I'm working 54mm is here: https://upthebluefow.blogspot.com/search/label/Plastics%20in%2054mm%201%2F32%20or%201%2F35
    And I'd appreciate any critique you've time to offer. Or you can g mail me at brasidas19004.

    I also hang out at a Fb site that has lots of 54mm plastics, and am promoting your site there.
    Keep up the inspiring work! Alex

    ReplyDelete