Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Monster in My Pocket

Monster in My Pocket (MIMP) was a series of rubber and plastic mini figures approx an inch and a half high released by Matchbox in1989. Initially based on monsters from mythology of various cultures, then expanding to other creatures such as dinosaurs, aliens and monster wrestlers.
Produced in solid single colours, initially when viewed the detail on them looks unimpressive, however once primed in matt black prior to painting, I found the detail then becomes more evident.







4 comments:

  1. They look awesome! What kind of paint & brushes do you use? I would like to try for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paint all my MIMP by base coating in pva glue or pva in black paint then use acrylic paints and oncefinished coat in varnish. That said they look nowhere as impressive as these! Excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete