Total Pageviews

Monday 2 May 2016

S.L.U.G. Zombies, made by Jakks Pacific.

By way of a change in subject matter, I have recently painted up some  plastic figures which I found on e-bay. I give you the wonderful S.L.U.G. zombies, stands for Slimey Little Ugly Guys. Standing about 2 inches high and incredibly well sculpted, some four different waves/series were made totalling about 50 odd  figures. Sadly they are now discontinued but can be tracked down on Amazon & e-bay and some stores in the US.



 Left to right, 'Mr Jangles', 'Cleopatra Commin Atcha' and Zombie Hunter 'Blazin Basel'                                        


Left to right, 'Tragic Magic', Zombie hunter 'Captain Payback', and 'The Deadlifter'





2 comments:

  1. Those are incredible! My children have some of them but I never considered painting them. Will have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of paint do you use?

    ReplyDelete